Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Would I be correct to say that a complaint filed against a…

Would I be correct to...
Would I be correct to say that a complaint filed against a federal prosecutor in NJ State should be done at the Office of Attorney Ethics?
12/4/2017
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

You would report a Federal prosecutor to the Office of Professional Responsibililty within the US Department of Justice. You can get information on the filing of that complaint here.

https://www.justice.gov/opr/how-file-complaint

The Office of Attorney Ethics handles NJ state lawyers/prosecutors.

Zoey_ JD
Thank you and noted.

You're welcome!