Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My 18 yr old son received a Desk Appearance Ticket on the 27th,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 18 yr old son received a Desk Appearance Ticket on the 27th, with a Criminal court appearance date of June 6th. He was going to Parsons School of Design, but is leaving Saturday and will not be ret… read more
If I received a desk appearance ticket for a PL 221.10.10
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I received a desk appearance ticket for a PL 221.10.10 (for smoking marijuana in a public place) and I can't afford to hire a lawyer...how should I proceed in court? I have no record and will be go… read more
I received a Desk Appearance Ticket in New York City for pl
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I received a Desk Appearance Ticket in New York City for pl 221.10. The arresting officer confiscated a rolled marijuana cigar from my persons weighing much less than 25 grams. It was also not burning… read more
I have desk appearance ticket and court date, PL 165.40.This
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have desk appearance ticket and court date, PL 165.40. In New York. This is my first time and I am 18. Is there any chance to have case dismissed (because of the immigration issue)? I know it can be… read more
I was charged with a PL 120.00 01, new york, I didn't get a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I didn't get a lawyer I just received a desk appeareance ticket and was sent home … read more
My friend has been issued a desk appearance ticket for a
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
My friend has been issued a desk appearance ticket for a misdemeanor. He's not from the States so he is planning to leave the country after the first court appearance where his case will be registered… read more
My son was given a Desk Appearance Ticket on which the top
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was given a Desk Appearance Ticket on which the top offense charged was listed as LOC 000.00 0V. A phone call to the 30th Precinct, where he was arrested, was not helpful, as no one was able or… read more
My daughter has received a ticket which states POSS MTBV/U
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter has received a ticket which states POSS MTBV/U NOT 19/20 (possession of a malt beverage not 19 or 20 yrs old). She is a 18 yr old college student in Boone NC. I am trying figure out if she… read more
My daughter(age 19) was with a group of friends who had beer.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter(age 19) was with a group of friends who had beer. All of them were given tickets for minor in possession of alcohol. She didn't have her ID and she gave them her address at college (an apa… read more
I was given a ticket for possession of marijuana. my friend
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was given a ticket for possession of marijuana. my friend was driving her car, and i was a passenger. she was pulled over for having a temporary tag. the officer asked me for identification, but i d… read more
My 19 yr old son has an arraignment for marijuana possession,
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
My 19 yr old son has an arraignment for marijuana possession, from what I understand, a very small amount. This would be a first offense, he is employed and goes to college, basically a good kid who d… read more
A friend left a bottle of pills in my car the bottle contained
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
A friend left a bottle of pills in my car the bottle contained 180 hydocodone pills I got pulled over by the police and the police found the pills and charged me with possession what do I do… read more
my 19 year old son gets in his friends car, his friend gets
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my 19 year old son gets in his friends car, his friend gets picked up for a traffic violation, the policeman finds a empty beer bottle and a small amount of pot under the passengers seat ( my sons sea… read more
My niece was arrested for using a fake id in a club in
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My niece was arrested for using a fake id in a club in queens. She was issued a desk appearance ticket. Does she need to go to court with a lawyer?… read more
my 19 yr old son was arrested 7 mos ago in fl for burglary
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
my 19 yr old son was arrested 7 mos ago in fl for burglary along with his 19 yr old friend. because his friend had relatives nearby, he was released to their care while my son, who was assigned a publ… read more
Hello My younger relative got an underage possession of beer
Sam, Attorney
Hello: My younger relative got an underage possession of beer ticket in Rock Hill, SC. She is 19 and has never been ticketed for anything. She didn't have a drink in her hand, but was at the scene of … read more
I was given a ticket for "possession of alcohol by a minor
Jonathan Leventhal
Jonathan Leventhal, Attorney at Law
I was given a ticket for "possession of alcohol by a minor in a vehicle" because a friend of mine was in my car with me and was drinking. We were not driving, the key was not in my ignition and i had … read more
my son 19 -years old charged in the state on WA on possession
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son 19 -years old and his friend charged in the state on WA on possession of marijuana ( while crossing Canadian border by car ) .They did not have marijuana, had pipes with residue in the car - ho… read more