Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
if i have a felony vop warrant for fleing and eluding in beycle
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
if i have a felony vop warrant for fleing and eluding in beycle in florida, can the alabama police take me to jail if i get stop driving even if my licence is good?… read more
my son is 16 and he has an outstanding warrant for him in florida
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my son is 16 and he has an outstanding warrant for him in florida for FTA, trespassing, and VOP. how can he get free and be able to go to school?… read more
How can a inmate be kept in jail without seeing a judge. No
Eric. Y., Esq.
Eric. Y., Esq., Law/J.D.
How long can a inmate be kept in jail without seeing a judge … read more
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
second opinion] How long can a inmate be kept in jail without seeing a judge … read more
my husband is in a florida jail he has a warrant in texas ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my husband is in a florida jail he has a warrant in texas how long can florida jail keeps him incerated if texas doesnt pick him up?… read more
I have a warrant in texas but i live in another state i
LawTalk, Lawyer
i have a warrant in texas but i live in another state i don't want to go to jail if i go up there … read more
How can someone take out a warrant on me without a hearing?
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
How can someone take out a warrant on me without a hearing? … read more
state of florida, my hubby has VOP warrant out for him, what
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
state of florida, my hubby has VOP warrant out for him, what can I expect in the court room, or what his he facng… read more
How can one find out if they have a warrant without going to
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
How can one find out if they have a warrant without going to the police station or bails bonds office. We looked on the local police web site, they do not offer a warrant list, and we tried the fla de… read more
How can I clean up repetitive warrants? new mexico. various
Zoey_ JD
new mexico. various warrants but all for driving without license, insurance and animal at large, no license for dog selling tobacco to minors … read more
How can you be held in jail without going to court in
Zoey_ JD
How long can you be held in jail without going to court in Missouri? … read more
I have a warrant in another state (California) and wondering
Zoey_ JD
hi I have a warrant in another state (California) and wondering how I can take care of this in Minnesota. … read more
Except for one time, he is careful to not say anything negative
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
Except for one time, he is careful to not say anything negative in front of others. How do I start that paper trail, should I keep a log or write myself emails so there is a dated record ?… read more
I currently have a warrant for my arrest in Broward County
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I currently have a warrant for my arrest in Broward County Florida for a parole violations. How can resolve this without returning to Florida?… read more
My boyfriend is being held in county jail on felony warrants
Zoey_ JD
My boyfriend is being held in county jail on felony warrants from california. Will he be extradited? Can I go to the preliminary hearing? … read more
how can i get someone a court date thats sitting in jail and
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
how can i get someone a court date thats sitting in jail and how can they go back in front of the judge for another bail hearing?… read more
how can i get my warrent taken care of without going to jail
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
how can i get my warrent taken care of without going to jail i now have a family and its a misdamenor. how can i get the amnesty.… read more
Alabama how long can a county jail hold inmate without getting
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Alabama how long can a county jail hold inmate without getting him a lawyer and judge so he can go ahead with court. On securities in Alabama what are the stature of limitation for fraud in selling in… read more