Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need an attorney who will be willing to review my son

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney who will be willing to review my son criminal case in FL and explain to me in simple terms what is going on. I can't afford to hire a private attorney so he has a public defender. I have a full power of attorney and have the legal right to make decisions for him, however I'm in CA he is in FL and I do not have no idea what is happening with this case since 2013. He in custody. I'm extremely confused and as a mother this is very disturbing. Please advise. Are there any attorneys I can hire to review his records and explain?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I reviewed the legal documentation on court services, however it does not make sense to me, however it is a lot there.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I guess they continue to change public defenders and judges I truly do not know that is why I'm seeking legal advice.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/3/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 6 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

I will be happy to review. Perhaps we should do this on the phone, if you like please request phone call from me.

Checking in to see if you are satisfied with the answer and are ready to close out the question or if you need something else from me.

Thanks and best wishes.

Thanks and best wishes.