Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can you please tell me whether you agree with my answer or
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can you please tell me whether you agree with my answer or disagree and why? (DQ 4 week 1): DQ4 Question: What is accomplice liability? How does accomplice liability impact the criminal justice system… read more
Can you please tell me what time someone would be looking at
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
Can you please tell me what time someone would be looking at if he had violated pc code 3455(a) for the 3rd time… read more
Can you please tell me the requirements to take a case
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hello, can you please tell me the requirements to take a case to Court of Special Appeals? I have a case from 2001, a very long time ago. I didn't care about the case for a while but then State of Mar… read more
Please tell me what is the best website for me looking for
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Please tell me what is the best website for me looking for a DUI past record to see if it is still on my record. My state of where my DUI was in NH. I am now residing in FL and do not want the juge to… read more
Hello: Can you please tell me if there is anything one can
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hello: Can you please tell me if there is anything one can do about someone using your email to sign up for A LOT of "adult" sites, thus flooding my inbox? Also allowing their dog to deficate specific… read more
Can you be prosecuted for a coworker taking a photo of prescription
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Can you be prosecuted for a coworker taking a photo of prescription medication that belongs to someone else in my purse without my consent or even knowing at all? We clean houses and it belonged to a … read more
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SPECIFIC LAW FOR ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SPECIFIC LAW FOR MARYLAND WHEN IT COMES TO SEARCHING THE TRUNK OF A CAR IN MARYLAND OR DOES ALL LAWS FOR ANY STATE PRETAIN TO US VS. ROSS… read more
Hello. Can you please tell me who I contact to report (and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello. Can you please tell me who I contact to report (and hopefully have prosecuted) a person who made false calls and reports to ACS? I would like to have them held responsible to the extent of the … read more
Hello. Can you please tell me what are the first steps I
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello. Can you please tell me what are the first steps I should take to reverse a plea in family court for neglect? Any information is greatly appreciated.… read more
Can you please tell me the specific laws under which a "driving
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
Can you please tell me the specific laws under which a "driving under the influence of alcohol," "minor intoxicated" and a "false statement to a police offer" in Washington State would take place?… read more
please tell me if you can possibly go to a rehab center instead
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
please tell me if you can possibly go to a rehab center instead of prison for license revoked and dui? its third time license revoked been to prison twice over that williamson County, IL or do you hav… read more
Can you please tell me if a no contact order that has been
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can you please tell me if a no contact order that has been issued in the state of Washington is enforceable in the province of BC?… read more
Can you please tell me how long a probation violation warrant
Nate, Lawyer
Can you please tell me how long a probation violation warrant in Florida is good for? The case in question: A warrant was issued July 2006 in Brevard County. Thank you.… read more
Can you please tell me what the 1992 statue of limitations
Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Can you please tell me what the 1992 statue of limitations are for sexual assault of a child????… read more
can you please tell me the maximum sentence for criminal ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
can you please tell me the maximum sentence for criminal mischief 3rd degree felony in queensbury new york??? violation of penal code 145.04 subdivision 2.… read more
Hello, Can you please tell me where in the Florida Rules
LawTalk, Lawyer
Hello, Can you please tell me where in the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure it says that a Complaint must be answered within 20 days. I can't seem to find it and I need to quote it for a Motion. Also,… read more
For Xavierjd:Can you please tell me where I can find CVS
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
For Xavierjd: Can you please tell me where I can find CVS contested case hearings similar to mine? I'd like to review decisions where the 5 day rule to call police was an issue and where the 1 year ap… read more
Will you please tell me the duration of the statute of limitations
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Will you please tell me the duration of the statute of limitations for a class 3 felony, I was arrested in july 2006 for possession of less than one gram of cocaine. The courts couldn't decide which c… read more