Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm a convicted felon I did 6 months over 10 years ago that…

Customer Question
I'm a convicted felon I...
I'm a convicted felon I did 6 months over 10 years ago that is the only thing on my record I believe it was conspiracy can I get a license to carry its in Pennsylvania
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

In Pennsylvania, you would have to get the felony either removed from the record or revised down to a misdemeanor before you can get a license to carry.

Please rate 5 stars ***** and hit send to close out the question.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Checking in again to see if you are satisfied with your answer or if there is anything else I can do to help.

Checking in to see if you are satisfied with the answer and are ready to close out the question or if you need something else from me.

Thanks and best wishes.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor