Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

James Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, I was at a Penn State game over the weekend and went
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hello, I was at a Penn State game over the weekend and went to a tailgate right before. I was stopped by a bike police officer when i was holding a beer. I gave him my id and admitted to having two be… read more
I have 3 charges in the state of Penn, I am from new york
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I have 3 charges in the state of Penn, I am from new york was visitor at the casino. Where I Picked up a white envelope from the floor. with cash in it. I never counted the money. But I did take it . … read more
My 18 year old Freshman daughter got a non traffic violation
Nate, Lawyer
My 18 year old Freshman daughter got a non traffic violation for underage drinking at Penn State where she is a student. Does she need a lawyer? Should she plead guilty and go before the judge by hers… read more
is it illegal for a 29 year old man to have sex with a 17 year
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
is it illegal for a 29 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old woman without parental consent… read more
I am in Wa state. What would be a typical sentence for a man
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am in Wa state. What would be a typical sentence for a man if convicted of fourth degree mistemeanor domestic violence;He had a deferred 7 years ago I am also not willing to help the pros. attorney … read more
I am a 29 year old woman dating a 17 year old girl. Who can
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am a 29 year old woman dating a 17 year old girl. Who can press charges for what and what is the time limit for pressing charges after she turns 18… read more
if i were to marry man that state filed restraining order on
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
if i were to marry man that state filed restraining order on for assault on me what would happen for charges on us? we have two small children and they won't drop charges against him i don't want to h… read more
I am a 57 year old professional 30 years as a practicing engineer
Nate, Lawyer
I am a 57 year old professional 30 years as a practicing engineer with no prior trouble. In fact I was an example to the community. I am also a gun collector with a concealed carry license, which I st… read more
in on probation for weed and last friday i got a mip what wi
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
in on probation for weed and last friday i got a mip what will happen to me i am 18 years old… read more
if the state filed third degree domestic assault charges and
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
if the state filed third degree domestic assault charges and the victim refuses to show what happens, the state of iowa da says the victim will be subpeoned and contempt of court a witness statement w… read more
WHAT CAN A MINOR BE CHARGED WITH IF HE TOUCHES ANOTHER MINOR,
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
WHAT CAN A MINOR BE CHARGED WITH IF HE TOUCHES ANOTHER MINOR, BOY ON BOY, THE YOUNG MAN IS 15 YEARS OLD . THIS HAPPENED IN FLA.… read more
I have met a person on match.com who is an independent business
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have met a person on match.com who is an independent business man with an engineering degree and he works with lathes and has sent me a contract he signed with Shell in the UK for 950,000 british po… read more
what if a 21 year old man and a 17 year old girl are having
Ellen, Attorney
what if a 21 year old man and a 17 year old girl are having sex. Is this legal? Could the girls parents or the girl accuse him of rape, even if it was consensual?… read more
3 years ago, a man that I was working for, seduced and
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
3 years ago, a man that I was working for, seduced and sexually assaulted me. I was very embarrassed by what happened, because he was someone I was getting to know and whom I considered a friend, so I… read more
I was charged with 4th degree assualt. I was told that the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with 4th degree assualt. I was told that the person is not pressing charges but the state is. What happens when i go to court? does the person's need to show up? what will happen to me?… read more
I am a 25 year old female and I live in the state of Connecticut.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am a 25 year old female and I live in the state of Connecticut. I am having a relationship with a 16 year old young man. Would it be illegal for us to have a sexual relationship? I contacted the sta… read more
What is the chance of an 18 year old male charged with Criminal
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
What is the chance of an 18 year old male charged with Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree (Class D Felony) in the state of Kentucky, along with two misdemenors related to the crime, receiving jail time? How… read more
I am 29 years old. I got arrested $50 worth of clothes from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am 29 years old. I got arrested for stealing $50 worth of clothes from Macy's and got a ticket for petty larceny where I have to go to court. I got arrested 3 times in the past. Once 12 years ago fo… read more