Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am writing a letter for my boyfriend who is currently in…

Customer Question
Hi I am writing...

Hi I am writing a letter for my boyfriend who is currently in jail and I was told to write a letter to the judge but I don't know how to start what to say I don't want to say anything wrong

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know how to write the letter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What is he being charged with? What is the letter for?

Ely, Counselor at Law