Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was arrested 3 days ago and taken to jail. Hours later at
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested 3 days ago and taken to jail. Hours later at the booking I was told there are 4 charges against me. My husband posted my bail. Court appearance scheduled for Dec 15. I have never experi… read more
I was arrested for d.u.i. in greene county tennessee and jailed.
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
I was arrested for d.u.i. in greene county tennessee and jailed. Each time my court date came I was not taken to court. After 180 days I had to pay 1225 dollars to get out when my court date was resch… read more
Hi, in 2005 I was arrested for grand larceny in San Bernardino,
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Hi, in 2005 I was arrested for grand larceny in San Bernardino, CA. I went to my court date after a day in jail and they told me I wasn't in the system yet. And to go home and wait for a letter for an… read more
My wife went to jail and they are refusing her medication
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My wife went to jail and they are refusing her medication that she needs … read more
I was arrested for theft of $62.00 in gas, then taken to ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested for theft of $62.00 in gas, then taken to the district court house, charged and sent to the county jail. I was then bailed out and 2 hearings were set one at the local district court an… read more
My wife was arrested on a domestic violence charge last November.
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My wife was arrested on a domestic violence charge last November. She had a court date in February. The judge told her that she wanted to see her again in 6 months. We went back in August. The judge d… read more
I was arrested in Fresno Ca and incarcerated in the Fresno
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I was arrested in Fresno Ca and incarcerated in the Fresno County Jail for a couple of days, until I went to court and was appointed a public defender and let out on my own, but I do not remember the … read more
My daughter has a court date 4/15/10 for domestic violence
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My daughter has a court date 4/15/10 for domestic violence against her husband in Riverside County. She is currently out on bail, which I paid for but that's all the money I have. She doesn't have a j… read more
Can i go to jail on a first time misdemeanor charge of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello! Can i go to jail on a first time misdemeanor charge of solicitation ? … read more
My wife was arrested and charged with Recieving stolen goods
LawTalk, Lawyer
My wife was arrested and charged with Receiving stolen goods / Bad Checks. She has a court date at the end of the month. She has never been arrested and has no criminal record. The check was written f… read more
I live in phelps county my boyfriend is in jail in the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in phelps county my boyfriend is in jail in the county jail. … read more
my friend is illegal has been arrested on dui charge. will
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
my friend is illegal has been arrested on dui charge. will serve 30 days until court date, will he get more jail time after court appearance? Should we bail him out or wait for court date?… read more
my friend got arrested for a warrant on jan 30 in san bernardino
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my friend got arrested for a warrant on jan 30 in san bernardino county. she was in county jail for 13 days. she then got transported back to san diego, her original case. her sentencing date was last… read more
the county jail has taken has taken my wifes meds away from
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
the county jail has taken has taken my wifes meds away from her and won't let her have them even though she has had the scripts for over 2 years. can I file a writ of habeas corpus? one of them is an … read more
Domestic violenxe 4 first time offender did 1 day in jail
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
domestic violenxe 4 first time offender did 1 day in jail and now have court date will i have to do more jail time..was no contsct orser and wife went and dropoed it snd goes to court the next day. ha… read more
My daughter has a theft charge against her. She got a court
Nate, Lawyer
My daughter has a theft charge against her. She got a court appt. laywer and now he says that he does not want to represent her. Can he pull out of the case after he took it?and what can she do about … read more
19 month incarceration in the county jail with 4 priors. Charged
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
19 month incarceration in the county jail with 4 priors. Charged with first degree murder. Has not been to trial. Time without excludable periods 411 days.… read more
I was arrested for drug possession in santa clara ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested for drug possession in santa clara county, ca. in Dec. of 2007 and taken to jail. They found the drugs in my truck which was over 100 yards away from me. In fact, The cops were already … read more