Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, I received a class C Misdemeanor for theft in Texas.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hello, I received a class C Misdemeanor for theft in Texas. I went to court and received deferred disposition, completed the requirements and the case was dismissed. Upon receipt of the misdemeanor, I… read more
I have a class c misdemeanor theft charge from 1975 which was
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a class c misdemeanor theft charge from 1975 which was quashed in 1978 and a misdemeanor larceny charge from 1975, Both were to be expunged 35 years ago but have shown up on a pre-employment ba… read more
I was convicted in Texas of a class misdemeanor theft in
Stacy Adkins
Stacy Adkins, J.D.
I was convicted in Texas of a class B misdemeanor theft in 2010. I'm trying to get it off my record (or sealed) as each time i do a background check it can pop up. I don't know what to do and if it po… read more
I was caught with a hooker and charged with class C misdemeanor.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was caught with a hooker and charged with class C misdemeanor. I had deferred adjudication and served community service. Now this record prevents me from being hired. I would like to get it expunged… read more
i have a warrant for a class a misdemeanor theft charge in
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i have a warrant for a class a misdemeanor theft charge in one state. can i get a drivers license in another?… read more
I was charged with a class c misdemeanor of possession of cannabis
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was charged with a class c misdemeanor of possession of cannabis and a class c misdemeanor of possession of drug paraphernalia. I paid the two tickets. Since I paid the fine already, is the case ove… read more
I have a Class C misdemeanor theft and now have just gotten
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a Class C misdemeanor theft and now have just gotten a Class B misdemeanor theft can i enhance me or do you think I'll get jail time also I am on parole for a drug charge… read more
My nephew is charged with a class C misdemeanor for disorderly
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My nephew is charged with a class C misdemeanor for disorderly conduct. He can't afford a lawyer and expects to represent himself on 12/12/12… read more
Defendant is wrongfully charged with a Class C Misdemeanor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Defendant is wrongfully charged with a Class C Misdemeanor offense in a municipal venue for which he is not guilty and initially pleads not guilty. At the Pre-Trial hearing, a Plea Bargain agreement i… read more
I was charged with a Class C misdemeanor in Texas for Public
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I was charged with a Class C misdemeanor in Texas for Public Intoxication. I was able to use the Texas code of criminal 45 procedure to … read more
Hello! i received a deferred adjudication for a class c misdemeanor
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hello! i received a deferred adjudication for a class c misdemeanor for theft under 50 in Texas. My case was just recently dismissed and I was wondering what I should do next. I would like to get my r… read more
My husband has a Class C Misdemeanor theft under $50 on his
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My husband has a Class C Misdemeanor theft under $50 on his record from 2009. He paid the fine and pled 'no contest' on advice from his attorney. This is preventing him from getting a job since most e… read more
I have gotten a deffered adjudication from a class B theft
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have gotten a deffered adjudication from a class B theft misdemeanor. If i dont successfully complete this can i still get this sealed so I could get a job?… read more
I had a class c misdemeanor in Texas and I paid the fine for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had a class c misdemeanor in Texas and I paid the fine for deferred adjudication, and I wanted to know if it will show up on a background check … read more
i have a class c misdeamonor in texas for theft. will i be
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i have a class c misdeamonor in texas for theft. will i be able to travel out of the us with this on my passport… read more
if i had a class and c misdemeanor in texas in 2004 convicted
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i had a class b and c misdemeanor in texas in 2004 convicted with two terms of one month each running concurrently is there any way i can get them expunge? i have no other charges that are keeping … read more
This is a Texas Law question. I had a Class C misdemeanor assault
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
This is a Texas Law question. I had a Class C misdemeanor assault situation about 40 years ago in Harris County. I was arrested by Houston PD and jailed for the night. I got out and went to court abou… read more
Can a Class C felony reduced to a Misdemeanor in Indiana? I
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can a Class C felony reduced to a Misdemeanor in Indiana? I was charged with a Class C dealing in marijuana, because I lived within 1000 feet of a school. I have gone on to receive my EMT-B license an… read more