Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can insurance companies get your personal details from

Customer Question
motels if the invoice is...
Can insurance companies get your personal details from motels if the invoice is in your name
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

They can try but without a court order they would be unlikely to get personal details.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.