Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a domestic case in Merced ca over 30 yrs ago case

Customer Question
I had a domestic...

I had a domestic case in Merced ca over 30 yrs ago case number ***** It is now stopping me to buy a firearm to protect my house in Florida. Is there a way to get this expunged or pardoned since it was a misdemeanor?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

This happened in Merced California, Merced County

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had a non approval to purchase a weapon in Florida where I've been living the past 30 years

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Criminal Lawyer: ,  replied 4 months ago
Phone call session started
Ely, Counselor at Law