Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Will a suspended license show on a DOJ/FBI Background in CA?

Customer Question
Hi! Will a...

Hi! Will a suspended license show on a DOJ/FBI Background in CA?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/28/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Yes, a DOJ/FBI background check includes state and local charges and will include a driver's license check as that is kept by DMV. So they will do the check and traffic citations and municipal charges etc will come up on the check.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.