Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband stole all my online accounts such as email &

Customer Question
My husband stole all...

My husband stole all my online accounts such as email & social media accounts & recording all phone calls & has access to every cell phone I use. I was hoping he would just stop after 2.5 weeks buthas not. What to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. He also has my Cadillac app & xxxxxxxx account to track me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just wanna know what to do so he stops. He's obviously a narcissist....so it hasnt been easy. Spreading lies t family & friends saying Im using drugs such as meth.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/28/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

My husband is hacking this...heis one who entered email and password. I never did. Can I give u a phone #?
Can u send answer through text?

Oh, that’s not a problem with the phone call. The system automatically asks if you want one, but there is no problem declining the request. One moment while I review your situation.

Another 59.00?
Or just 59.00 total?

Thank you so much for your patience. It's another $59. They are of great value; however, they are total optional and you are not required by any means to accept.

Regardless, thank you for your patience. What you will probably want to consider is a restraining/protective order against your husband. ​A restraining order or protective order is a legal order issued by a state court which requires one person to stop harming another. In Wisconsin, there are restrainingorders based on domestic abuse, child abuse, harassment, and for individuals at risk. If you click here, you can see what the state of WI has developed as a way to explain the process and you can download and access the forms that you need to get started. You could explain that he has stolen your accounts and that he is causing a lot of trouble for you by harassing you to no end. Typically, a judge will grant it on a temporary basis, but then the judge will call you back to another hearing to see if it should be continued.

Did you have any other questions for me today that I could help you with?

but he is in on this conversation. So I would like to continue with someomes elsea phone or computer later today if possible?

Ok, you can request a phone call if you like. I'll send you an offer.

On another phone. I will have to try to get access to smeones else phone else he will be listening in on the call

I understand. You can put in your secure phone # if you accept the offer and I call call you directly.

I dont have an email that is free of him. Can u text me # to call when I get to a phone he wont be included on ?

Sure thing. You'll have to accept the offer first before I can give you a phone #, but once you do, I can send you my number and it'll only be visible to you and me.

Ely, Counselor at Law