Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the current sex offender special waiver process. My…

Customer Question
What is the current sex...
What is the current sex offender special waiver process. My crime was 30years ago..
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
I want to travel to the Philippines.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/28/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Actually, as of June 2014, the Philippines has issued a complete ban on sex offenders and the Bureau of Immigration (BI) in the Philippines has stated they would not accept any new visa waiver requests from any sex offenders, although they would process those that were filed before June 2014.

Thus, the Philippines will not issue any waiver, special or otherwise for sex offenders I am afraid.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.