Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do I get a copy of the discovery packets for my

Customer Question
daughter's cases...
How do I get a copy of the discovery packets for my daughter's cases
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Are you wanting to send discovery for her here, or what, some more information please, thanks.

No she has her first court date today and I want to get a copy of her discovery but I don't know who to ask do I ask the public defender or the DA

You would have to get it from the public defender who has obtained it from the DA hopefully.You have to work here through her lawyer the public defender.

I appreciate the chance to help you today and wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Prayers to you and your daughter in this matter.