Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Xxxxxx and I was assaulted by my daughter manager at subway…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I was assaulted by my daughter manager at subway while me and the the lady argued she just pulled out mase /pepper sprayed me in the face and also proceeded to walk towards me with a pocket knife I grabbed a bat out of fear what she was going to do next because my daughter whom is only 16 and her friend saw the whole thing we told the officer there were cameras in the parking lot the police didn't check and I'm the one spent a night in jail and has an assault case what should I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I'm in Michigan and this happened Friday

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but the price is totally out my league

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the manager was upset because earlier in the day my daughter went to pick up her check and it they told her they didn't have her check even though it was lots of checks there soo I went up there and they told Me the same I really didn't know what to do soo I called the police and talked with them on this matter he talked with the manager was asking her did she know when my kid can pick up her check she couldn't tell him so the officer gave me some advice to just call corporate I left came home and called corporate soo she called my daughter about 5 And said she can pick up her check and when we got there she had left with her check soo she was already upset cause I called the cops and corporate

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/27/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You ask "what should I do"? In what regard? What is it you are trying to accomplish?

Ely, Counselor at Law