Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son was an exact match for mental health in the county…

Customer Question
My son was an...

My son was an exact match for mental health in the county jail, in this classification report my son was saying, "I'm in here for capital murder I didn't even do!" Then the deputies got him put him in a staff cell by himself! Is this communication here? said the next day he was going to hurt himself with his towel!" my son said he was going to hurt himself with his towel, so this facility put him in suicide watch 3 times!!!!!!! I was never notified, My information was from 2012!!! My son went to the hospital on July 14, 2016 and they took 3 hours to call me!!!!! because officers never updated my information

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No responce

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son had defeciated and urinated and staff never swabbed and put my sons dna in a tightly sealed container! detective throws the bottle used in this noose.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

yes my son was in the bexar county jail care of neglect in the classification report states they put my son in agg. seg. coming out one hour, when he was an exact match in mental health says this texas commission of jail standards death report he wasn't adapting to jail very well. and I have dr.X letters stating, "he needs to be in a open spaced area to release stress, and anxiety! he went to suicide watch 3 times!! Why they didn't call me? I could of made a difference I'm not taking my sons death very well at all now because the system stabbed me in the back and front. My dad was a deputy sheriff for 15 years and a retired fireman for 37 years in San Antonio, TX there were 4 July suicides in 2016! Texas Commission of Jail Standards I made a complaint and per Txxxxx said," They are going to open an investigation!" I have all calls recorded. I don't know WHY EVERYBODY LAWYER WISE IS SCARED OF THIS JUDICAL CORRUPTED SYSTEM! NICHOLAS XXXXX THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WAS A DRUG DEALER AND WENT TO PRISON AND NOW A D.A. MY SON HUNG HIMSELF FROM A 4 FOOT SHELF WITH THE 4 HOLES ON IT!! THIS IS A HANGING MECHANISM, WHERE MS Gxxxxx IN SUICIDE WATCH LET HIM OUT OF AND BACK INTO THE SAME CELL, WITH THE SAME ITEMS, AND THE CELL BEING ON THE 2ND FLOOR WAY IN THE TOP CORNER!! BEXAR COUNTY JAIL HOUSED IMPROPERLY VIOLATING TCJS 271.1(3) . ALSO VIOLATED 273.2 TO ENSURE THE JAIL JEALTH SERVICES IN ADDRESSING MENTAL HEATH CARE INMATE FOR ANY HARM TO HIMSELF. VIOLATED ALL OF 571.004, HEALTH AND SAFTEY CODE 571.003, UNLESS GOOD CAUSE IS SHOWN , OUT[ATIENT TREATMENT IS TO BE CONDITIONED OF [R BOND , AND IF INMATE ILLNESS CREATES THE ABILITY TO FUNCTION INDEENDENTLY WILL CONTINUE TO DETERIORATE IF THE INMATE NOT TREATED. THIS IS IN THE TEXAS COMMISSION OF JAIL STANDARDS ON LINE INFORMATION . PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL, I DO HAVE ALL RECORDINGS OF BEING IGNORED BY TEXAS RANGER, BRADLEY XXXXXXX, HE SAID I WOULD HAVE TO GET AN EXPERTICE IN MY SONS DEATH, SO I WENT TO NEWS REPORTER APRIL XXXXXX AND SHE WENT TO HOUSTON. TX AND RECIEVED EXPERTICE ON THIS BOTTLE WITHIN THE NOOSE AND THE DETECTIVE TELLS TRUSTEE TO THROW THIS BOTTLE AWAY!!!!! NOT ONLY THIS BUT THE DEPUTY WHO FOUND MY SON LAYING FLAT ON THE FLOOR HAS BIT A CHUNK OF ANOTHER DEPUTY EAR OFF!! WHAT IS THIS MAN STILL DOING ON THE FORCE? ALSO HE WAS ON THIS PAID ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE ON JULY 29, 2016 TWO WEEKS AFTER MY SONS DEATH,. PLEASE CALL ME(###) ###-#### TERRY XXXXX AND I DO HAVE EVERYTHING, EVERYONE RECORDED. THANK YOU

I NEED A LAWYER TO REPRESENT ME IN MY SONS WRONGFUL DEATH PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED! LETS SHOW THEM A LOT OF LESSONS HERE, ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR NO ONE TO HEAR ME OUT OF MY SON DEATH.
I DO NOT NO OTHER FAMILY TO GO WITH WHAT IM GOING THRU. WITH THE 4 HOLES IN THIS 4 FOOT SHELF MY SON DID THIS FROM WHICH IS DEFENINTLY A HANGING MECHANISM. THANK YOU

MY SON JESUS XXXXXX XXXXXXX WAS VIOLATED OF HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND HIS HUMAN RIGHTS AND SAFTEY ISSUE IN "ANY INMATE SAYING ANY HARM TO OTHERS OR TO HIMSELF. NOT PROCEEDED AS IT SHOULD. OF MY SONS CONSTITUTIONAL LANGUAGE WAS VIOLATED FOR HIM TO SAY HE WAS GOING TO HURT HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN TOWEL AND THEN IT STATES IN TEXAS COMMISSION JAIL STANDARDS ALSO THAT HE WAS GIVEN VISTERAL IN MAY 2016 THIS IS ANOTHER INCONSITENCY OF MY SON GETTING PRESCRIBED MEDS, IT WAS JULY 3, 2016 TO HIS DEATH JULY 14, 2016.