Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got the letter from arapahoe country court arrest warrant…

Customer Question
I got the letter...

I got the letter from arapahoe country court arrest warrant what i have to do take care this

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Colorado yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/25/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

What is the arrest warrant for?

Ely, Counselor at Law