Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If you turn yourself in on a misdeamnor warrant don't they…

Customer Question
If you turn yourself...

If you turn yourself in on a misdeamnor warrant don't they still have to read you your Miranda rights?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

In Michigan and issued 8-8-2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes but he's not working in my favor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes,it is a misdeamnor assault for alledging spitting with a photograph of a stain and no witnesses

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/25/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 5 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Did the police question you about the alleged crime?

No phone call

Did the police question you about the alleged crime?

Still waiting on a answer

Did you receive my request for additional information?

Ely, Counselor at Law