Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a Question. Arizona, but i wasnt iffering money or…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a Question

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Arizona, but i wasnt iffering money or eben planing on seeing them i just said outcall?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats it i didnt say anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify your question for me?

Hi i was on backpage messing around with my friends, i never had the intentions of see anyone but now im paranoid, can i get in trouble if i text "outcall?" To someone off backpage?

Thank you for the reply. The text alone, may not be enough. For you to get in trouble, you would have had to be engaging with an undercover officer and if that was the case, they would have responded and tried to get you to appear and agree to the exchange of sex for money. Simply texting someone, may not rise to the level of anything criminal, happening. A lot depends on what was send and how the person responded but if something happened and this was yesterday or some time ago and you have not heard back, it is unlikely that anything would come from this.

Ok because i have recieved a messaged saying im being recorded and i could be arrested and all i texted was "outcall?" I didnt say anything else or talk about anything sexual

That was it? Just "outcall"?

all i said was the person name and "outcall" i havent talked about prices or anything like that

Thank you. That alone, would not amount to any criminal charges being filed. It is possible they hoped you would say more and were scamming you but if that is all that was texted, you should not have anything to worry about. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty