Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Do you think a sex worker would go to police to get someone…

Customer Question
Do you think a...

Do you think a sex worker would go to police to get someone in trouble?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

South jersey Atlantic city

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yesterday. a sex worker came to my friends hotel room. Obviously everything mutually agreed. Then threatened him, took his money and left

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there any charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.
No, I do not think they would ever do that since to make their report they would need to admit to commiting a crime and open themselves up to arrest.
If would also mean they would have to commit to coming to court and testifying if there were a trial.
I think the escort was just playing games and would not ever make a report to the police.If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!