Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How to get a PA no contact order between hudband and wife…

Customer Question
How to get a PA...
How to get a PA no contact order between hudband and wife lifted. Both are on parole
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Why was this put in place?

The Parole Board didn't and won't explain why the order was put in place. The stipulation is only on my parole papers, and not my husband's. I have written to the board several times and gotten no response,

Thank you for the reply. A motion would need to be filed. If this was put in place, it would appear that the system believes that you and your husband not have contact. It could be a result of what you are on parole for or the fact that you are both convicted felons( if that is the case) and they do not want you to have contact since a condition to your release, may be not to have contact with anyone who is a convicted felon. There needs to be a legal basis for this to be imposed and if this was not explained and is simply in your papers, it needs to be addressed and modified.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!