Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Statured on arrest warrant on probation violation. Tennessee…

Customer Question
Statured on arrest warrant...

Statured on arrest warrant on probation violation

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Tennessee it wasn't

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/24/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Barrister, Criminal Defense Law replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am not sure what you mean by "statured on arrest warrant"?

.

Are you asking if there is a "statute of limitations" on enforcing a warrant?

..

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law