Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If they are transferring a camper do they have to let them…

Customer Question
If they are transferring...

If they are transferring a camper do they have to let them make a phone call every 24 hrs or 48?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He was in camp and got indicted and they got him out I was notified 11-20-17 at 1:00 Haven’t heard from since either

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I think of just wondering his rights. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/23/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

Under Kentucky law, there is no set time limits but they have to be reasonable Here, since transport is under way, there is a legitimate reason for him to call you, so under Kentucky law, they are required to let him make phone calls daily to give you updates.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate the answer by clicking on 4 or 5 stars and close out the question.

A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please click on 4 or 5 stars to rate the answer and close out the question.

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate the answer.