Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I. Is it legal for a police officer able to make an arrest…

Customer Question
Is it legal for...

Is it legal for a police officer able to make an arrest without a warrant?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was charged with forgery and was out on bond with a court date set for 12/29/17 . So why is she being arrested for the same charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

How did she have contact with the Officer? Where did this happen?

I have already Bonded her out.
Have hired a local attorney.
Would like to request a refund.
Certainly. Customer service can assist. Please contact them