Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

4 times now for no major reason other than forgot to use a…

Customer Question
4 times now for...

4 times now for no major reason other than forgot to use a blinker, Ive been pulled over by the same cop. All 4 times she searched me and my car with out any probable cause. Out of the 4 times being pulled over she got me twice for drug paraphernalia. She has got me so paranoid of driving I'm afraid to get my car anymore these days and I have too because I have to take my mother places. I feel like she is harassing me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No suppose to go see the prosecuting lawyer for the municipal judge's office

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a prior drug charge in which case I served time in tdcj for it but since then and that was over 10 years ago I have stayed clean. The paraphernalia was found in my car but it wasn't mine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have you been charged with the paraphernalia? Did she write you up for not using your blinker?

Ely, Counselor at Law