Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

4 times now for no major reason other than forgot to use a…

Customer Question
4 times now for...

4 times now for no major reason other than forgot to use a blinker, Ive been pulled over by the same cop. All 4 times she searched me and my car with out any probable cause. Out of the 4 times being pulled over she got me twice for drug paraphernalia. She has got me so paranoid of driving I'm afraid to get my car anymore these days and I have too because I have to take my mother places. I feel like she is harassing me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No suppose to go see the prosecuting lawyer for the municipal judge's office

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a prior drug charge in which case I served time in tdcj for it but since then and that was over 10 years ago I have stayed clean. The paraphernalia was found in my car but it wasn't mine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Have you been charged with the paraphernalia? Did she write you up for not using your blinker?