Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested in August and got a misdemeanor then. In

Customer Question
Hi. I was arrested in...
Hi. I was arrested in August and got a misdemeanor then. In November I was arrested again. I had ten charges (using a fake licenses and grand theft) 3rd felony degree . On the next after releasing from jail I was arrested again and had 1 more charge. All times I was bailed out. I’m not a citizen and resident. When authorities will check my passport in the airport, will they see all information about arrest with no additional checking? Is there difference between states if to leave the country?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 5 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If you are not a citizen, your problem wont' typically be trying to leave the country, unless the prosecutor flagged your passport with Homeland SEcurity, which they can do. It's coming back that will be more problematic.

You haven't been convicted of these charges, but you do have numerous charges. If they are found when you come in, then you can expect to be detained while you explain what's going on. Your point of exit/entry shouldn't matter as Homeland SEcurity can use the Federal database, and all of your arrests/convictions from all 50 states could show up,

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD