Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My friend was supposed to already be off probation but was…

Customer Question
My friend was supposed to...
My friend was supposed to already be off probation but was still having to say yes probation officer because the officer refused to do the paperwork that he was supposed to do so that he could legally be off parole. He was arrested and detained in smith county mississippi by 2 officers that were fired for planting evidence and arresting citizens as well as forcing female inmates to have sex with them. They were fired after an FBI investigation. All of the cases they were involved with her were thrown out or dropped. But before that happen we bailed him out of jail but he was not released to us but taken directly to Jasper County Jail and Mississippi for parole violation. He was later taken before a judge. He asked for an attorney but was denied. The parole officer stated that Randy was in prison in 2016 but that was not true. He was released in 2013. He was working for us in 2016. He as for his clarification paperwork but was denied. He was sentenced to prison until something like 2020-2021 for absolutely nothing except someone not doing their job. What course of action should I take to help him?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/20/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Did Randy have an attorney? Was he sentenced to prison until 2020-21 for a parole violation? This seems unlikely.

No. He asked for one but was told by PO that it wouldn't do him any good.
He was also denied the paperwork that proved he was released from prison in 2013. PO told judge Randy was in prison in 2016. Untrue he worked for us that year and until he was arrested on a charge invented by corrupt cops that were fired for these type of false arrest, planting evidence and sexually assaulting female inmates. The FBI conducted the investigation that led to their dismissal. They are facing charges that will go to court next year.

He should not be requesting an attorney from his PO. He should have been given the opportunity to request one when he was first charged. Have you contacted the prison do get the records of his release?