Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If my credit card didnt go through ill have to wait till the…

Customer Question
if my credit card didnt...
if my credit card didnt go through ill have to wait till the first on widows pension,and i have a court date on 8th of dec..in meantime icould fax judgement etc
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/20/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. What is your question?

If my car was repoed after they accepted 60perent which was a160.00instead of 250.00 and I wasn't behind.they always got a payment every month.then they snuck the car.wheniwould have Bal of 350.00in afew days when my tax money came which the. Creditr accepted

How late were you on the payments?