Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Wanting help about slander. Polk county Florida. There is…

Customer Question
Wanting help about slander. ...

Wanting help about slander.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Polk county Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, there is video evidence and newspaper

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It involved untrue statements by a city manager and commissioner

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what your question is?