Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is someone there? North Carolina. I don't understand. I have…

Customer Question
Hello, is someone there? ...

Hello, is someone there?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't understand

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

I have a situation that is ongoing now and I believe that the relative is in danger

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My relative is being held against her will and being heavily medicated at a behavior health facility after she was freed by the Judge. And I believe that the doctor is trying to kill her.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/18/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm so sorry to hear about this situation.

Has anything been reported to the police?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!