Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Officer filed the case for using abusive language man, man…

officer filed the case for...
officer filed the case for using abusive language f**k man,f**k man why are you racist to me for using those word what should i plead
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

NOT GUILTY.

Always plead not guilty, then get yourself a lawyer. If you can't afford a lawyer, ask the court to appoint one for you because you have a consitutional right to have a lawyer represent you.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor