Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband and I we spread and I have the kids. Yesterday my…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I we spread and I have the kids

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Yesterday my husband called the police and tell them I live with with kids on dirty house we have no food all was lies

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes my question is how I can got the report from police Department

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what I can do if I got the report

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/17/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If the police actually made a written report, you can go get a copy from the police department record room and they will provide you a copy for their fee. If there is no written police report, you can make a public records request in writing to get the 911 and police dispatch information on the call to document they came out and why they were called out and who called them.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.