Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a question about Tennessees evidence tampering laws.

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question about Tennessees evidence tampering laws

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Iam in Tennessee. It's a hypothetical question if that's ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I lay out the basic scenario

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/17/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Sure no problem, please send me some more information about the possible scenario.

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!