WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor
Experience:  Real Estate Lawyer and Broker
62735101

My son has wrote a letter to a co in the prison he is in

Customer Question

my son has wrote a letter to a co in the prison he is in about a certion gang there and his case worker also but nothing was done he now has a broke nose two black eyes and i am afraid i am going to have to put him in the ground///// what can i do PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: north carolina
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO HE WAS THERE BEFORE AND SPENT 13 MONTHS IN THE HOLE JUST TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SAME GANG/// ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS PULL HIS LAST BIT OF TIME AND COME HOME TO US///
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have all ready talked to the PRISION just to be hung up on and talked to like a DOG PLEASE HELP DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO he is all we have
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

I'm so sorry for your troubles.

My suggestion is that you contact

North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services

NCPLS provides legal assistance to prisoners in the North Carolina Department of Correction ranging from advice about prisoner’s legal rights to representation in litigation in state and federal court. Cases are accepted based on referrals from attorneys as well as direct requests from prisoners or individuals acting on behalf of prisoners incapable of requesting legal assistance. The organization is divided into three teams of attorneys and paralegals: Post-Conviction, Civil, and Support Services.

Here is the link to their website and the phone number. Please contact them as they can help protect your son in this terrible situation. I am so sorry.

http://www.ncpls.org

The phone number is

MAILING ADDRESS

North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services
PO Box 25397
Raleigh, NC 27611

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

<span "="" style="color: rgb(153, 51, 0); font-weight: bold;">Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 12 months ago.