Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like a lawyer to request early release from my

Customer Question
federal 3 yr supervised release...
I would like a lawyer to request early release from my federal 3 yr supervised release. I will have completed 2 years of federal supervised release in March 2018. I plead guilty to 2 federal charges in July 2009. I was sentenced to 97 months and was released after 68 months by completing a federal RDAP program. In addition I received 3 year supervised release. I am a extremely low income senior an veteran. I reside overseas and have not been home in 8 yrs.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/16/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but state laws forbid any attorney on this site from representing anyone from this site.

If you have a question for us regarding this matter, we can answer questions, but we cannot represent you in any matters, just let us know.