Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor

Customer Question
Okay I was charged...

Okay I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia misdemeanor two counts of child endangerment misdemeanor what is worse

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the charges?

Yes I do

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And I have a past felony record when I was 18 years old as a sex offender and a disorderly conduct on my record

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share what you mean, what is worse? In relation to what?