Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor

Customer Question
Okay I was charged with...
Okay I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia misdemeanor two counts of child endangerment misdemeanor what is worse
JA: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the charges?
Customer: Yes I do
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Kansas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And I have a past felony record when I was 18 years old as a sex offender and a disorderly conduct on my record
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 month ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share what you mean, what is worse? In relation to what?

Ely, Counselor at Law