Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In the state of Maryland, can i properly store a firearm…

Customer Question
In the state of Maryland...
In the state of Maryland, can i properly store a firearm inside a residence that I am visiting temporarily, if I have that homeowner's consent?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes as along as the gun is stored properly, you have the owner's consent, and you have a legal permit for the gun, this would be fine.

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!