Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If I’m on summarie probation in los angels area and a new…

Customer Question
If I’m on summarie...

If I’m on summarie probation in los angels area and a new person gets a civil restraining order on me is that a violation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

An ex gf i haven’t seen in 8 months i randomly ran into her at a bar her bf pulled a knife out on me and they got kicked out they went to the police station to try to get a restraining order when i don’t even contact or talk to her in any way but she’s trying to make this whole situation about her and i when it really isn’t it’s about her bf and i and him pulling a knife out on me

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Ca

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 8 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Did you report the boyfriend's pulling a knife on you to the police after it happened, or were they the only ones who reported the incident? Have you been served with the notice of the new civil restraining order yet?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.