Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Will i be drug tested during my psi before my actual court…

Customer Question
Will i be drug...

Will i be drug tested during my psi before my actual court day?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I hired an attorney but he doesnt let me know much hardly even speaks

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

It really depends on whether it's relevant to your specific charge, what was your charge?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!