Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My wife went to jail and hid my car is there anything I can…

Customer Question
My wife went to...

My wife went to jail and hid my car is there anything I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Only charges are battery touch or strike against us both and she got a vop court date for battery is December 07.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the battery occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think someone is hiding the car for her and I pressed charges knowing I would go to in the state of Florida

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Is the car titled in your name only or in both of your names?

I need to go offline for a while. If you can provide the additional information, I will respond to your question when I return . Thank you for your understanding and patience.