Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

INTO IF I NEED TO HAVE A LAWYER FOR A DISORDERLY CONDUCT…

Customer Question
I AM LOOKING INTO...

I AM LOOKING INTO IF I NEED TO HAVE A LAWYER FOR A DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGE IN IOWA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO...THIS JUST HAPPEND THIS LAST SATURDAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

AM I GOING TO BE CHARGED FOR THIS... I MEAN CHARGED A FEE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/13/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Longhorn Lawyer

There is a fee associated with this service. You are talking to a lawyer, after all. What that charge is I do not know. You would have to contact customer service to find out that information: 1(###) ###-####/p>

i understand...i was just trying to find out what that fee is....if i understand correctly...its going to be $36 for this chat if we proceed
i just want to know if i need to have an attorney for a disorderly conduct charge...

Again, I do not know what you have paid or will be charged. I do not have access to that information. You'd have to confirm with customer service. Have you done that?

nevermind...i do not wish to proceed with this...i dont think this is going to be an effective way to ask my questions and get answers....thank you for your time

Actually, it is quite effective. The over 10,000 answers I've provided attest to that. But most customers want clarity about their financial obligations prior moving forward. I'm trying to save you some time and frustration. If you are fine to proceed, I am here to do that with you.

Ely, Counselor at Law