Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How cacan I chat with you? N>c. My ex wife come to my house…

Customer Question
How cacan I chat...

How cacan I chat with you?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

N>c.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, My ex wife come to my house ad ask me to come to her house that nite, I went buy and her boyfriend was hid in ther and I ask to see her, He wold not let me talk to her H held a gun on me and would not let me leave I did nogo in the house or see her I left and abou t 15 minutes latert I was stopped by a cop an took to jail He said that she called andf told them tro arrets me and that I was respassing and told her that I would killher, when arrested The papers said that athe cop had npo warrant and no cop had seen me at the house but I never saw hrand she planned this to get me arresteds ho can she tell lies and get cop to arrest me with a warrant

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No hope you can read this, she took ou a restraining order in july and she had to dismiss it I only called her to find out where she was with a boyfriend. nowe she has took out another 50 b and I have to get served wioth it can you take out as many 50 b as you want to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What were you charged with when the officers arrested you? Trespassing?

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!