Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is this live? Michigan. Nothing yet. Not married to mother,

Customer Question
Is this live? Lawyer's...

Is this live?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not married to mother, she was born in Cali. We've lived in MI for over 2 years. She up and left, took kids with her.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.