Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My first brother in law (12 years older than me) molested me…

Customer Question
My first brother in...

My first brother in law (12 years older than me) molested me and performed forced oral sex on me from age 12-14/15. My sister will not speak out. He has molested/raped her daughters and others since. But for me, it was 19xxx-19xxxx-xx. H is a college professor at xxx in Taxxxxxxx xxxx and a small politically appointed official (by Fxxx xxxxxx.)

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not seriously, no. I wrote to Gloria xxxxx - who I met long ago - but got no response. I have also emailed Tallahassee newspaper, without response.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well, these forced encounters prevented satisfying intimate relationships, and I remain single. Also this pedophile ruined family relationships, which remain damaged and angry.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/10/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is your specific legal question, my friend?