Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I.m otis t xxxxxxxxxx i was falsley charged with

Customer Question
Hi i.m otis t...

Hi i.m otis t xxxxxxxxxx i was falsley charged with careless&reckless driven by a forthy co police officers wife & it was her word against mine but her husban had favor with the judge & by she ttelling her husban lies about me i was setup & framed & now the lie is cosing me problems help its not right 4 a officers wife to have the same power as he to get over on inacent people this problem need to stop

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

This happen in nc winston-salem on 3-14-14 but the court didnt file the charge until 2 years later to the state of nc but altho it was a lis on the officers wife i still got stuck with something i didnt do

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I hired a lawyer from winston-salem & he tryed to get it dismised & the judge told him she olded the officer favor so her & the DA charged me 4 1993s charge in stead & mad me do commuity service & probation cos she olded him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i just wanted to be treated like a fair person but being lied on not right thats why i dont want to go to winston-salem anymore thats a croucked town & county

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/10/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 5 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Were you convicted after trial, or did you take a plea to this charge? What is the question you want to ask about this situation?

i wanted to appeal but i was treationby the judge

That doesn't answer either of my questions to you. Were you convicted after trial, or did you take a plea to this charge? What is the question you want to ask about this situation?

i need a answer be for i can give any more money i havent got nothing yet

I'm not asking you for money. I'm asking you for the answer to two questions I need to know before I can give you a reply

Ely, Counselor at Law