Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I misses court date and issued warrant for that. after that…

I misses court date...

I misses court date and issued warrant for that. after that i got new court date . it is about failure to register tag . what happens in court in worst senirio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Police came home , handcuffed, and after paying 130 dollars the released me and gave new date for dec 6

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Kansas city mo

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just want make sure what happens there and what do i say

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Did you fix/correct the tag issue? Is it now registered? Why did you miss the original date?

It just skipped from my mind. yes i renewed tag
I don't want to call
Thank you

Thank you. Yes, in a situation like this, a defendant wants to make sure they appear. When they do, they can speak with the State and show that the tag has been renewed and that the basis for which the citation was issued, has no been resolved. Moreover, they can explain to the Judge that the failure to appear was not intentional and that they had forgotten but that they are present and ready to resolve this and the matter has been corrected. They can ask for a plea deal and see if the State would consider dismissing this because it has been fixed or simply impose and fine and court costs, to close it out.

Thank you. I am scared that they will handcuff me again or something more. This never happen to me before

You are welcome. No, it should not happen. If you were picked up on the warrant and bonded out and resolve the case, that should close it out and end it. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

thank you
I will sure do it

Thank you and I wish you the best. I look forward to the positive rating above.

Hello again
How do keep my self informed so such incident do not happen I future. Is there any service I don’t mind to pay it must be secured

Great to hear back from you and I am happy to respond. I just kindly ask that you rate me help at the top at this time, just so the site will provide me with the proper credit.

Thanks again. I did rate u and gave 5 stars

For some reason it did not appear. Can you please confirm? It should have been entered on this page, at the top

Sure I can do that. Do u want me to do it now or after we done?

Now would be great. I can still respond after, do not worry

Ok

Thank you

I did it hope u get this time

I am sorry but this is odd. It did not appear. The stars at the top are still grey.

I can manually submit this to customer service and they can process it. Not sure what is going on. What was your follow up question?

I did it again. I think there is issue with this page. It’s keep asking me to enter my payment again and again

On this page, it should allow you to click the stars. If you already paid and gave the deposit, it should simply charge the rest

My question was I can keep my self informed so such incident do not happen again . Also does it consider as criminal offense?

As long as the court has a current address for you, you should be notified of any hearings. Moreover, if you are issued a citation, notice would be sent to the address on your license, so you need to make sure that is valid also.

I guess I am looking for website such as back ground check where I can enter my info and get infirmation
Also is it consider as criminal offense.? Because in some application this is question is been asked

Yes, you can use a third party site and check at any time. The sites do charge a fee but some may have a membership you can sign up for. This just carries a fine but the issue is why the warrant was issued. It could have been because you requested a court date and failed to show but normally it is a fine that you pay

Ok so it is no criminal offense am I right? And lastly, can u suggest me relialible third party ?
Thank you

You are welcome. I do not use any background check sites so I can not suggest one, I am sorry to say. You can search and look for one you feel comfortable with.

Understood. Just confirming it is no criminal offesense am I right?

It can be classified as a misdemeanor.

https://carvercantin.com/missouri-misdemeanor/

Thank u for your help. I will again try to rate five star
Have a good fay

Thank you. You should be able to do it right on the page.

CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty