Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Had roof replaced and insurance paid. THe roofer asked for…

Customer Question
Hi - had roof...

Hi - had roof replaced and insurance paid. THe roofer asked for supplement and insurance denied. Now they are saying insurance has to pay or they are going to put a lien on the house. What do we do?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NC -

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No FYI - in processing of seling out house - close on 21st

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We don't even know how much money he's even talking about.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
Was this work authorized and done but not paid for?
we paid. We filed claim with insurance, received the money and then we paid them. ROofer ran out of shingles and is now trying to rebill the insurance for the difference. Insurance denied them twice. now they are saying they are going to put a lien on the house. Now what?
hello?
are you going to respond?
you did not respond to me -- do you have an answer?
Thank you.
This is a scam. You have charged my credit card 3 times and have gotten no response.