Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What penal code is valid for trespassing or loitering on a…

Customer Question
What penal code is...

What penal code is valid for trespassing or loitering on a public gangway

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Long beach california

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What is the penal code for trespassing or loitering on a public gangway
I'm done with this service

Hi, please bear with me a moment. The system automatically asks for a phone call, but you're not required to take it. You're only charged $36 total. Would you like me to continue?